Open an account
At Crowdstacker we have three types of account you can open to hold your Crowdstacker P2P investments in. You can open just one or have all three, with the ultimate flexibility of deciding which investments go in each account.
Innovative Finance ISA Account
If you’re thinking about investing through Crowdstacker, an Innovative Finance ISA could suit you. Add up to £20,000 in the 2019/20 tax year and you’ll benefit from tax savings on any returns.
- You can add part or all of your annual ISA allowance of up to £20,000 and pay no Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax.
- We want you to make the most of your money, so we don't charge you any fees.
- Access articles and online tools to help you make your investment decisions.
- Online access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to monitor and manage your investments.
- All you will need is your National Insurance number and bank details to hand.
- Opening an account takes less than 5 minutes.
The favourable tax treatment of ISAs is subject to change and is dependent on your individual circumstances. Your capital is at risk if you lend to businesses.Open an ISA Account